USA: McDonald's announces supplementary financial data
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) announced 2000 financial information supplementing operating results released on January 24, 2001. Cash generated from operations totaled $2.75 billion in 2000, exceeding capital expenditures of $1.94 billion. Cash from operations in 2000 was affected by about $200 million of higher income tax payments, primarily as a result of lower benefits from stock option exercises and gains on the termination of foreign currency exchange agreements. Our substantial cash flow from operations continues to fund expansion and dividend payments and support share repurchase. We purchased 56.7 million shares of McDonald's stock for $2.0 billion in 2000. We expect to purchase the remaining $1.2 billion in our multi-year $4.5 billion share repurchase program this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image