USA: McDonalds - back to the future - COMMENT
McDonalds is testing a new diner concept. The trial site in Kokomo, Indiana, will allow customers a choice of either the usual fast food or a sit-down menu in an updated 1950s diner. McDonalds is attempting to achieve its high growth targets by diversifying into other food products and new restaurant formats. With limited growth available in its traditional fast-food market, the new restaurant style may well be the shape of things to come.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund