SINGAPORE: McDonald's banking on older employees
Some of the changes made to equipment were cheap to implement but have proved highly effected. For example, the pictures and words on cash tills were enlarged to make life easier for long-sighted seniors.
The group said that older workers have proved more reliable than their younger counterparts, and also make a good impression on customers.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
It's easier talking to your customers if you speak their language. With millions of speakers of minority languages around the world, food processors and retailers need to be able to communicate with t...
Fastfood company McDonald's has appointed a new new head of operations in China, according to the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper....
The Food and Drink Federation has today (Wednesday) appointed Melanie Leech as Director General. She will take up the post on 15 August 2005....
Fastfood company McDonald's is testing a healthier blend of oil for cooking its fries in a small number of restaurants, according to an Associated Press story published by the Chicago Tribune....
Fastfood company McDonald's is planning to expand its franchise network in China, according to the China Daily....
Fastfood chain McDonald's has today (Monday) announced the appointment of Peter Bush as the new managing director/CEO for McDonald's Australia....
McDonald's Japan has today (Monday) reported first quarter net profit more than tripled, according to the Reuters news agency....
Fast food chain Wendy's has welcomed an announcement by the San Jose Police Department that the criminal charges have been filed in the case of the finger allegedly found in chilli at a Wendy's resta...
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery