USA: McDonalds - diners cash in on 'fast-casual' boom - COMMENT (Members)
McDonalds has added 12 more sit-down diners in Indiana. Following a string of dispersed marketing initiatives to boost sales growth beyond 2%, McDonalds is investing further in its branded 'fast casual' diners. It could be a good way of tapping a current trend in food retail, but McDonalds must make sure that these efforts do not cannibalize traditional sales or worry franchisee owners further.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target