USA: McDonald's discusses outlook and announces $5 billion share repurchase program
2002 earnings per share expected to increase by 5% to 10%, excluding foreign currency translation and the fourth quarter 2001 special charge. In connection with change initiatives, the Company expects to take a special charge of $175 to $200 million in the fourth quarter of 2001 and realize ongoing annual savings of about $100 million beginning in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth