USA: McDonald's discusses outlook and announces $5 billion share repurchase program
2002 earnings per share expected to increase by 5% to 10%, excluding foreign currency translation and the fourth quarter 2001 special charge. In connection with change initiatives, the Company expects to take a special charge of $175 to $200 million in the fourth quarter of 2001 and realize ongoing annual savings of about $100 million beginning in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group