USA: McDonald's - falling flat - COMMENT (Members)
McDonald's has forecast relatively flat full year earnings. Following less than stellar sales performance news from Burger King and Wendy's, McDonald's expects to do little better. While growth in fast food has been slow, the 'fast casual' segment has been going strongly in recent years. McDonald's should put renewed focus on its acquisitions, including Chipotle and Pret A Manger, to drive growth in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli