USA: McDonald's - falling flat - COMMENT (Members)
McDonald's has forecast relatively flat full year earnings. Following less than stellar sales performance news from Burger King and Wendy's, McDonald's expects to do little better. While growth in fast food has been slow, the 'fast casual' segment has been going strongly in recent years. McDonald's should put renewed focus on its acquisitions, including Chipotle and Pret A Manger, to drive growth in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning