USA: McDonald's famous collection canisters dedicate space for donations to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
Throughout the Bay Area and the nation, McDonald's restaurants will immediately dedicate its donation canisters, seen at counter registers and in drive-thru's, so that community members can contribute money to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at McDonald's. From today through Friday, October 12, 2001, McDonald's canisters will display a new design reflecting McDonald's and Ronald McDonald House Charities' efforts to assist in the nation's rebuilding and healing process being undertaken from last Tuesday's tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival