USA: McDonald's famous collection canisters dedicate space for donations to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
Throughout the Bay Area and the nation, McDonald's restaurants will immediately dedicate its donation canisters, seen at counter registers and in drive-thru's, so that community members can contribute money to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at McDonald's. From today through Friday, October 12, 2001, McDonald's canisters will display a new design reflecting McDonald's and Ronald McDonald House Charities' efforts to assist in the nation's rebuilding and healing process being undertaken from last Tuesday's tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti