USA: McDonald's famous collection canisters dedicate space for donations to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
Throughout the Bay Area and the nation, McDonald's restaurants will immediately dedicate its donation canisters, seen at counter registers and in drive-thru's, so that community members can contribute money to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at McDonald's. From today through Friday, October 12, 2001, McDonald's canisters will display a new design reflecting McDonald's and Ronald McDonald House Charities' efforts to assist in the nation's rebuilding and healing process being undertaken from last Tuesday's tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target