USA: McDonald's famous collection canisters dedicate space for donations to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
Throughout the Bay Area and the nation, McDonald's restaurants will immediately dedicate its donation canisters, seen at counter registers and in drive-thru's, so that community members can contribute money to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at McDonald's. From today through Friday, October 12, 2001, McDonald's canisters will display a new design reflecting McDonald's and Ronald McDonald House Charities' efforts to assist in the nation's rebuilding and healing process being undertaken from last Tuesday's tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations