USA: McDonald's famous collection canisters dedicate space for donations to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
Throughout the Bay Area and the nation, McDonald's restaurants will immediately dedicate its donation canisters, seen at counter registers and in drive-thru's, so that community members can contribute money to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund at McDonald's. From today through Friday, October 12, 2001, McDonald's canisters will display a new design reflecting McDonald's and Ronald McDonald House Charities' efforts to assist in the nation's rebuilding and healing process being undertaken from last Tuesday's tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch