CHINA/USA: McDonald’s fined for ice-cream bacteria
After breaching food safety rules three times, the Hong Kong subsidiary of US fastfood giant McDonald's has been fined for selling ice creams with a bacterial count nearly five times the permitted level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly