US: McDonald’s focuses on health with launch of Go Active! adult happy meal
McDonald's has announced the launch of its new Go Active! happy meal for adults, which is part of an attempt to promote healthier menu options in order to counter anticipated negative publicity with the release of a new book, 'Chew On This' by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson, next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre