USA: McDonald's fourth quarter 2001 update
OAK BROOK, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD - news) expects fourth quarter 2001 earnings per share to be $.34, in line with previous guidance and excluding the following unusual items: -- A previously announced pre-tax special charge of about $200 million related to change initiatives around the world. This charge relates primarily to employee severance and outplacement, consolidation of facilities and other related costs. As a result of these initiatives, the Company expects ongoing annual savings of about $100 million in selling, general and administrative expenses, beginning in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target