USA: McDonald's fourth quarter 2001 update
OAK BROOK, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD - news) expects fourth quarter 2001 earnings per share to be $.34, in line with previous guidance and excluding the following unusual items: -- A previously announced pre-tax special charge of about $200 million related to change initiatives around the world. This charge relates primarily to employee severance and outplacement, consolidation of facilities and other related costs. As a result of these initiatives, the Company expects ongoing annual savings of about $100 million in selling, general and administrative expenses, beginning in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report