USA: McDonald's franchisee Paul Saber joins McDonald's USA as senior vice president
Alan Feldman, president of McDonald's USA, yesterday announced that Paul Saber, McDonald's U.S. franchisee and chairman of the National Leadership Council of owner/operators, will join McDonald's USA as a senior vice president. In this position, Saber will work with McDonald's senior management and franchisees, focusing on enhancing the customer experience in McDonald's restaurants nationwide. He will report directly to Feldman and join the U.S. senior management team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"