USA: McDonald's franchisees to be allowed to increase brand base
McDonald 's has finally agreed to trial allowing franchisees to operate other restaurant concepts, including brands acquired by the fastfood giant and even some that belong to competitors. Those campaigning for an opportunity to increase the products offered to consumers have long been concerned about growth opportunities in what is undeniably a saturated market.A veteran franchisee from Dayton, Ohio, will soon also be operating up to three
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp