USA: McDonald's franchisees to be allowed to increase brand base
McDonald 's has finally agreed to trial allowing franchisees to operate other restaurant concepts, including brands acquired by the fastfood giant and even some that belong to competitors. Those campaigning for an opportunity to increase the products offered to consumers have long been concerned about growth opportunities in what is undeniably a saturated market.A veteran franchisee from Dayton, Ohio, will soon also be operating up to three
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix