USA: McDonald's - fuller flavor details - COMMENT (Members)
McDonald's is providing more details of the "natural flavorings" contained in its products. Consumers will now be able to find out the source of flavorings in McDonald's main menu items. The changes follow the filing of a lawsuit accusing the company of misleading vegetarians about the suitability of its food. Considering the massive publicity surrounding this case, other companies will be quick to follow McDonald's lead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth