GREECE: McDonald's Hellas to open chain of McCafé outlets in Greece
The establishment of a joint venture with a domestic company will allow McDonald's Hellas to launch the company's new business strategy in the Greek market; the McCafé chain. McDonald's currently operates 49 outlets throughout Greece, and is seeking a way to remain competitive during a period of slow growth in the domestic fastfood market. It has revealed that it aims to control 100 restaurants by 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry