JAPAN: McDonald's Japan - selling more than happy meals - COMMENT
McDonald's Japan will go public this July to help finance an expansion plan. Despite the uncertainties of an unstable Japanese stock market, McDonald's Japan, Japan's largest fast-food chain, is eyeing a listing on either Nasdaq Japan or Tokyo's over-the-counter market Jasdaq. Many people will be eager to buy into the unit's recent success, and the ongoing Japanese recession will make McDonald's price cutting strategy all the more effective.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action