JAPAN: McDonald's Japan - selling more than happy meals - COMMENT
McDonald's Japan will go public this July to help finance an expansion plan. Despite the uncertainties of an unstable Japanese stock market, McDonald's Japan, Japan's largest fast-food chain, is eyeing a listing on either Nasdaq Japan or Tokyo's over-the-counter market Jasdaq. Many people will be eager to buy into the unit's recent success, and the ongoing Japanese recession will make McDonald's price cutting strategy all the more effective.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix