USA: McDonald's Japan - the public likes its offering - COMMENT (Members)
McDonald's Japan has set its IPO price at the top end of expectations. The Y4,300 per share price tag will make the McDonald's Japan IPO one of the largest initial listings on Tokyo's lethargic new issues market this year, raising money for its planned expansion. However, McDonald's Japan will need to deliver profitable results soon, as analysts question its chances of expanding profitably in the competitive fast food market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund