USA: McDonald's Japan - the public likes its offering - COMMENT (Members)
McDonald's Japan has set its IPO price at the top end of expectations. The Y4,300 per share price tag will make the McDonald's Japan IPO one of the largest initial listings on Tokyo's lethargic new issues market this year, raising money for its planned expansion. However, McDonald's Japan will need to deliver profitable results soon, as analysts question its chances of expanding profitably in the competitive fast food market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target