JAPAN: McDonald’s Japan unveils new business plan
The Japanese arm of US burger behemoth McDonald's has unveiled a new business plan that will see it team up with a local Web technical support firm to provide its patrons with a wide range of electronic-commerce services. Tokyo-based everyD.com Inc will link up on a 50-50 venture with Japan's largest restaurant operator with an initial capital injection of ¥100m (US$748,000).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods