JAPAN: McDonald’s Japan unveils new business plan
The Japanese arm of US burger behemoth McDonald's has unveiled a new business plan that will see it team up with a local Web technical support firm to provide its patrons with a wide range of electronic-commerce services. Tokyo-based everyD.com Inc will link up on a 50-50 venture with Japan's largest restaurant operator with an initial capital injection of ¥100m (US$748,000).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast