USA/ARGENTINA: McDonald's launches new currency marketing promotion
US burger behemoth McDonald's is to embark on a "currency marketing" strategy to attract customers to its 211 restaurant-strong fastfood chain in Argentina. The strategy will involve McDonald's launching a promotion to sell hamburgers, fries, drinks and desserts purchaseable with only one coin of the local currency - a move that will mean some products seeing discounts of up to 67%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega