RUSSIA: McDonald's meets with St Petersburg governor to discuss opening of new outlets
Khamzat Khasbulatov, the president of the Russian arm of McDonald's , has met with the governor of St. Petersburg to discuss the development of the fastfood chain in the city. Importantly, governor assured Khasbulatov that the new McDonald's outlets would be operational as soon as possible, with the usual two-year period for completing legal and organizational procedures being shortened to a minimum. Constructing the restaurants themselves takes only 4-5 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action