USA: McDonald's names Larry Light global chief marketing officer
Oak Brook, Ill.-based fastfood behemoth McDonald's Corporation has named Larry Light as executive VP and global chief marketing officer (CMO). In this role, Light assumes responsibility for McDonald's global marketing strategy and overall brand development efforts. Most recently, he was founding president and CEO of Arcature, a consulting firm focused on brand building.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife