USA: McDonald's names Mats Lederhausen as executive vice president - strategy & business development
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the promotion of Mats Lederhausen, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy, to Executive Vice President -Strategy and Business Development. "As McDonald's moves forward, strategic development will play an increasing role in defining our company's future," said Jack Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's Corporation. "In Mats Lederhausen, we have a unique executive with a diverse background. He has the vision, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and skills necessary to accelerate our ability to evaluate ideas to grow our existing businesses, as well as identify new business opportunities. His deep McDonald's operations experience, coupled with his consulting background, will help us develop and refine our long-term business strategies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO