USA: McDonald's names Mats Lederhausen as executive vice president - strategy & business development
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the promotion of Mats Lederhausen, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy, to Executive Vice President -Strategy and Business Development. "As McDonald's moves forward, strategic development will play an increasing role in defining our company's future," said Jack Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's Corporation. "In Mats Lederhausen, we have a unique executive with a diverse background. He has the vision, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and skills necessary to accelerate our ability to evaluate ideas to grow our existing businesses, as well as identify new business opportunities. His deep McDonald's operations experience, coupled with his consulting background, will help us develop and refine our long-term business strategies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO