USA: McDonald's names Mats Lederhausen as executive vice president - strategy & business development
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the promotion of Mats Lederhausen, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy, to Executive Vice President -Strategy and Business Development. "As McDonald's moves forward, strategic development will play an increasing role in defining our company's future," said Jack Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's Corporation. "In Mats Lederhausen, we have a unique executive with a diverse background. He has the vision, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and skills necessary to accelerate our ability to evaluate ideas to grow our existing businesses, as well as identify new business opportunities. His deep McDonald's operations experience, coupled with his consulting background, will help us develop and refine our long-term business strategies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti