USA: McDonald's names Mats Lederhausen as executive vice president - strategy & business development
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the promotion of Mats Lederhausen, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy, to Executive Vice President -Strategy and Business Development. "As McDonald's moves forward, strategic development will play an increasing role in defining our company's future," said Jack Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's Corporation. "In Mats Lederhausen, we have a unique executive with a diverse background. He has the vision, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and skills necessary to accelerate our ability to evaluate ideas to grow our existing businesses, as well as identify new business opportunities. His deep McDonald's operations experience, coupled with his consulting background, will help us develop and refine our long-term business strategies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast