USA: McDonald's names Mats Lederhausen as executive vice president - strategy & business development
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the promotion of Mats Lederhausen, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy, to Executive Vice President -Strategy and Business Development. "As McDonald's moves forward, strategic development will play an increasing role in defining our company's future," said Jack Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's Corporation. "In Mats Lederhausen, we have a unique executive with a diverse background. He has the vision, passion, entrepreneurial spirit and skills necessary to accelerate our ability to evaluate ideas to grow our existing businesses, as well as identify new business opportunities. His deep McDonald's operations experience, coupled with his consulting background, will help us develop and refine our long-term business strategies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review