USA: McDonald's names new head of marketing for US chain
Burger behemoth McDonald's has announced the promotion of Bill Lamar to senior VP in charge of the US Marketing, a role in which he will oversee all aspects of national marketing for the chain's 13,000 US restaurants. Mike Roberts, president of McDonald's USA, commented: "Lamar has proven marketing, business and field expertise. He has demonstrated the type of leadership skills that are necessary to create new and exciting ways to engage and please our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund