USA: McDonald's names new head of marketing for US chain
Burger behemoth McDonald's has announced the promotion of Bill Lamar to senior VP in charge of the US Marketing, a role in which he will oversee all aspects of national marketing for the chain's 13,000 US restaurants. Mike Roberts, president of McDonald's USA, commented: "Lamar has proven marketing, business and field expertise. He has demonstrated the type of leadership skills that are necessary to create new and exciting ways to engage and please our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action