EUROPE: McDonald's new healthy menu revitalises sales (COMMENT)
The world's largest restaurant chain, McDonald's, has announced a rise in sales indicating a revival of its fortunes in Europe. The chain experienced a range of bad publicity last year, culminating in the film Super Size Me. McDonald's has been diligent in its efforts to cater for changing consumer trends, but it needs to ensure this focus is sustained.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group