JAPAN: McDonald's offers tentative price range for 26 July IPO
The Japanese arm of Burger behemoth McDonald's Co has posted an unfixed price range of between ¥3,000 and ¥4,300 yen (US$24.12 and US$34.58) a share for its IPO. The company is set to start trading 26.2 million shares on the Jasdaq Market on 26 July this year. The official range will be revealed on 16 July after the bookbuilding process has been completed. This is when the IPO's underwriters accept orders from fund managers that detail how many shares they want and what price they are willing to pay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO