USA: McDonald's optimistic on Q2 earnings
Jack Greenberg, chairman and CEO of the fastfood behemoth McDonald's, has said that the company expects Q2 earnings per share to be US$0.38 to US$0.39, compared with US$0.34 in 2001. "For the year," he added: "We expect annual earnings per share to be in the range of US$1.47 to US$1.52, excluding charges in the Q1."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife