USA: McDonald's optimistic on Q2 earnings
Jack Greenberg, chairman and CEO of the fastfood behemoth McDonald's, has said that the company expects Q2 earnings per share to be US$0.38 to US$0.39, compared with US$0.34 in 2001. "For the year," he added: "We expect annual earnings per share to be in the range of US$1.47 to US$1.52, excluding charges in the Q1."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units