USA: McDonald's - pies and PR to regain trust - COMMENT
McDonald's is trying to reassure investors following continued drops in earnings. McDonald's was keen to comfort shareholders at its annual general meeting, but with earnings falling over the last two quarters the immediate outlook seems anything but promising. Although it will be a gradual process, the fast food chain would do best to stick to initiatives aimed at boosting its image and gaining customer confidence, rather than aggressive expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund