USA: McDonald's - pies and PR to regain trust - COMMENT
McDonald's is trying to reassure investors following continued drops in earnings. McDonald's was keen to comfort shareholders at its annual general meeting, but with earnings falling over the last two quarters the immediate outlook seems anything but promising. Although it will be a gradual process, the fast food chain would do best to stick to initiatives aimed at boosting its image and gaining customer confidence, rather than aggressive expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch