RUSSIA: McDonald's pledges US$40m investment in Russian market
Moskva McDonald's , the Russian arm of the US fastfood giant, revealed plans yesterday [Wednesday] to invest US$40m in the Russia market next year, with the opening of 25 new outlets. Speaking at a news conference, Moskva McDonald's president Khamzat Khasbulatov explained that this year alone the firm's Moscow-based processing and distribution centre,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal