USA: McDonald's posts Q1 2002 update
Burger behemoth McDonald's Corporation expects Q1 2002 earnings per share to be US$.29 - US$.30 excluding the charges noted below. Jack Greenberg, chairman and CEO noted: "Based on expected Q1 results and our outlook for the year, we expect annual earnings per share to be toward the lower end of our previously announced range of US$1.47 - US$1.54 in constant currencies*, excluding the charges noted below. If foreign currency exchange rates remain where they are today, we expect annual 2002 earnings per share to be negatively impacted by about 2 cents. In the Q1, we expect the per share currency impact to be neutral to negative one cent."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target