USA: McDonald's posts Q1 2002 update
Burger behemoth McDonald's Corporation expects Q1 2002 earnings per share to be US$.29 - US$.30 excluding the charges noted below. Jack Greenberg, chairman and CEO noted: "Based on expected Q1 results and our outlook for the year, we expect annual earnings per share to be toward the lower end of our previously announced range of US$1.47 - US$1.54 in constant currencies*, excluding the charges noted below. If foreign currency exchange rates remain where they are today, we expect annual 2002 earnings per share to be negatively impacted by about 2 cents. In the Q1, we expect the per share currency impact to be neutral to negative one cent."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife