USA: McDonald's posts Q1 2002 update
Burger behemoth McDonald's Corporation expects Q1 2002 earnings per share to be US$.29 - US$.30 excluding the charges noted below. Jack Greenberg, chairman and CEO noted: "Based on expected Q1 results and our outlook for the year, we expect annual earnings per share to be toward the lower end of our previously announced range of US$1.47 - US$1.54 in constant currencies*, excluding the charges noted below. If foreign currency exchange rates remain where they are today, we expect annual 2002 earnings per share to be negatively impacted by about 2 cents. In the Q1, we expect the per share currency impact to be neutral to negative one cent."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti