USA: McDonald's reports global results
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced global results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. For the first time, Systemwide sales exceeded $40 billion for the year, increasing 7% for the quarter and the year in constant currencies. Sales for the year for Europe, Asia/Pacific and Latin America increased 9% in constant currencies. U.S. sales increased 3% for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning