USA: McDonald’s reshuffles top management after Cantalupo retires
US burger behemoth McDonald's has announced a string of senior level promotions and sideway transfers following yesterday's news that James Cantalupo is to retire from his position as vice chairman and president. The reshuffle includes the creation of two top-level international positions, which analysts are interpreting as a sign of determination to keep closer control over profitability after wildfire international growth suffered two consecutive quarters of poor profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project