USA: McDonald's responds to national tragedy
Statement by Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO of McDonald's Corporation: "We are all devastated by Tuesday's (11 September) horrific acts of terrorism. I know I speak for everyone at McDonald's when I say our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of all the victims of this national tragedy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega