CANADA: McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited announces advertising agency review for English Canada business
McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited and its national franchisee network today announced an advertising agency review for its English Canada business. The company plans to consolidate all of its English regional accounts and English national account with one advertising agency in the future. Presently, this business is handled by Palmer Jarvis DDB, Vancouver, Cossette Communication - Marketing, Toronto and Halifax, and Vickers & Benson Advertising Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival