CANADA: McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited announces advertising agency review for English Canada business
McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited and its national franchisee network today announced an advertising agency review for its English Canada business. The company plans to consolidate all of its English regional accounts and English national account with one advertising agency in the future. Presently, this business is handled by Palmer Jarvis DDB, Vancouver, Cossette Communication - Marketing, Toronto and Halifax, and Vickers & Benson Advertising Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units