CANADA: McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited announces advertising agency review for English Canada business
McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited and its national franchisee network today announced an advertising agency review for its English Canada business. The company plans to consolidate all of its English regional accounts and English national account with one advertising agency in the future. Presently, this business is handled by Palmer Jarvis DDB, Vancouver, Cossette Communication - Marketing, Toronto and Halifax, and Vickers & Benson Advertising Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs