USA: McDonald's sees increase in Q2 EPS
Burger behemoth McDonald's has reported a global results earnings per share up 15% to US$0.39 for its Q2 2002 ended 30 June, at the high end of previous guidance. Jack M. Greenberg, chairman and CEO, commented: "We expect 2002 annual EPS of US$1.47 to US$1.53, excluding US$142m of charges, in the Q1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units