USA: McDonald's - there's nothing quite like a profits rise (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
McDonald's has reported its first earnings increase for seven quarters. New products, improved European sales and lower costs all contributed to McDonald's results, as revenue increased 4% to US$3.86bn, and systemwide sales (including franchisees) rose 1.9% to US$10.43bn. To keep this positive momentum going, McDonald's must continue to right the wrongs of its past and keep the focus on pleasing customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth