ARGENTINA: McDonald's to buy out meat supplier?
US burger giant McDonald's is in talks to buy the supplier of its meat in Argentina, McKey Food Services, from Keystone Foods LLC. According to Chicago Business, McDonald's said if it didn't buy the Argentine plant, Keystone could go out of business. Keystone, a US company based in Pennsylvania, operates 18 food manufacturing facilities around the world, including McKey Food Services in Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group