FRANCE/USA: McDonald's to follow France's lead (COMMENT)
As profits fall, McDonald's France successfully changes the McFormula. While profits slump in the rest of the world, the French are taking to McDonald's like gourmets to foie gras. The secret to this success is that McDonald's is abandoning long cherished traditions to appeal to the more discerning French diner. This approach has been so successful that the French-style McDonald's may soon make an appearance in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses