FRANCE/USA: McDonald's to follow France's lead (COMMENT)
As profits fall, McDonald's France successfully changes the McFormula. While profits slump in the rest of the world, the French are taking to McDonald's like gourmets to foie gras. The secret to this success is that McDonald's is abandoning long cherished traditions to appeal to the more discerning French diner. This approach has been so successful that the French-style McDonald's may soon make an appearance in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up