FRANCE/USA: McDonald's to follow France's lead (COMMENT)
As profits fall, McDonald's France successfully changes the McFormula. While profits slump in the rest of the world, the French are taking to McDonald's like gourmets to foie gras. The secret to this success is that McDonald's is abandoning long cherished traditions to appeal to the more discerning French diner. This approach has been so successful that the French-style McDonald's may soon make an appearance in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex