USA: McDonald's to open largest US outlet in Times Square
Fastfood giant McDonald's is to open its largest ever, and most unique, US outlet next month in Manhattan's Times Square, the tourism and entertainment heart of New York. The Oak Brook, Ill.-based firm is hoping that the new outlet will provide some new spark for the 30,000-strong chain, which has posted declines in earnings over six of the last seven quarters due to softer US sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex