UK/USA: McDonald's to sell organic milk in UK restaurants
Burger giant McDonald's is hoping to win over health-conscious and environmentally aware customers by selling semi-skimmed organic milk in its UK restaurants. From February, the company will only sell organic milk, in 250ml bottles carrying the certification logo of the Soil Association. The group expects to have sold more than 5.6 million bottles by the end of 2003, and could also extend its organic offering to include desserts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth