UK/USA: McDonald's to sell organic milk in UK restaurants
Burger giant McDonald's is hoping to win over health-conscious and environmentally aware customers by selling semi-skimmed organic milk in its UK restaurants. From February, the company will only sell organic milk, in 250ml bottles carrying the certification logo of the Soil Association. The group expects to have sold more than 5.6 million bottles by the end of 2003, and could also extend its organic offering to include desserts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti