USA: McDonald's USA names three division presidents
Part of Upcoming Major Organizational Changes Designed to Improve Customer Experience In anticipation of significant organizational changes designed to improve the customer experience, McDonald's USA today named Henry Gonzalez, Ralph Alvarez and Don Thompson to be division presidents for the reorganized, three-division structure of McDonald's business in the U.S. They will report directly to Mike Roberts, president of McDonald's USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group