USA: McDonald's™ Announces Global Olympic Sponsorship for 2002 and 2004
McDonald's today announced its worldwide sponsorship of the Olympic Games for the 2001-2004 quadrennium, continuing the company's long-standing commitment to the international Olympic Movement. The agreement extends McDonald's exclusive global Olympic marketing rights in the restaurant and foodservice category through the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City, USA and the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife