USA: McDonald's™ Olympic Achievers Named to Represent U.S. at Sydney 2000 Olympic Youth Camp During Olympic Games
Ten outstanding young people have been named by McDonald's to represent the United States at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Youth Camp during the Olympic Games in Australia. Five girls and five boys, ages 16 to 18, were selected by the United States Olympic Committee and McDonald's restaurants across the country based on their exceptional records in school, sports and community service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs