USA: McDonald's™ Olympic Achievers Named to Represent U.S. at Sydney 2000 Olympic Youth Camp During Olympic Games
Ten outstanding young people have been named by McDonald's to represent the United States at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Youth Camp during the Olympic Games in Australia. Five girls and five boys, ages 16 to 18, were selected by the United States Olympic Committee and McDonald's restaurants across the country based on their exceptional records in school, sports and community service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife