USA: McDonald's(R) opens first McCafe(TM) in U.S.
Chicago consumers can now enjoy a wide selection of gourmet coffees, teas, pastries and desserts, all delivered at an outstanding value, at McDonald's McCafe, which opens on May 2. Menu items at McCafe will include cappuccino, latte, fruit smoothies, hot chocolate and premium teas as well as Chocolate Raspberry Rumble, Chocolate Carmel Peanut Pie, muffins, scones and more. Items are served on fine china with stainless steel flatware for dine-in customers. All menu items also will be available for carry out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO