USA: McDonald's(R) opens first McCafe(TM) in U.S.
Chicago consumers can now enjoy a wide selection of gourmet coffees, teas, pastries and desserts, all delivered at an outstanding value, at McDonald's McCafe, which opens on May 2. Menu items at McCafe will include cappuccino, latte, fruit smoothies, hot chocolate and premium teas as well as Chocolate Raspberry Rumble, Chocolate Carmel Peanut Pie, muffins, scones and more. Items are served on fine china with stainless steel flatware for dine-in customers. All menu items also will be available for carry out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund