USA: McDonald's(R) opens first McCafe(TM) in U.S.
Chicago consumers can now enjoy a wide selection of gourmet coffees, teas, pastries and desserts, all delivered at an outstanding value, at McDonald's McCafe, which opens on May 2. Menu items at McCafe will include cappuccino, latte, fruit smoothies, hot chocolate and premium teas as well as Chocolate Raspberry Rumble, Chocolate Carmel Peanut Pie, muffins, scones and more. Items are served on fine china with stainless steel flatware for dine-in customers. All menu items also will be available for carry out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch