USA: McDonald's(R) opens first McCafe(TM) in U.S.
Chicago consumers can now enjoy a wide selection of gourmet coffees, teas, pastries and desserts, all delivered at an outstanding value, at McDonald's McCafe, which opens on May 2. Menu items at McCafe will include cappuccino, latte, fruit smoothies, hot chocolate and premium teas as well as Chocolate Raspberry Rumble, Chocolate Carmel Peanut Pie, muffins, scones and more. Items are served on fine china with stainless steel flatware for dine-in customers. All menu items also will be available for carry out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods