CANADA/UK: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd: McIntosh of Dyce placed in receivership
British Columbia-based Sepp's Gourmet Foods yesterday [Wednesday] revealed that the directors of its wholly-owned UK subsidiary, McIntosh of Dyce, have filed for receivership. McIntosh, with operations in Aberdeen and Dundee, Scotland, was unable to adapt to changing conditions in the UK food industry, said the company. As a result, the operating performance of McIntosh continued to deteriorate, lines of credit were maximized and additional funds could not be raised to continue operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning