CANADA/UK: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd: McIntosh of Dyce placed in receivership
British Columbia-based Sepp's Gourmet Foods yesterday [Wednesday] revealed that the directors of its wholly-owned UK subsidiary, McIntosh of Dyce, have filed for receivership. McIntosh, with operations in Aberdeen and Dundee, Scotland, was unable to adapt to changing conditions in the UK food industry, said the company. As a result, the operating performance of McIntosh continued to deteriorate, lines of credit were maximized and additional funds could not be raised to continue operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target