USA: McKee Foods invests US$45m in Arkansas bakery expansion
McKee Foods Corporation has revealed that it is investing US$45m in the expansion of its bakery facilities in Arkansas.
The plant will have increased production square footage and a new fryer plant will be installed.
The Collegedale, Tennesse company produces snacks and breakfast foods under the brand names Little Debbie and Sunbelt.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex