UK: McKerracher leaves Restaurant Association to focus on industry projects
Ian McKerracher has resigned as CEO of The Restaurant Association after four years in the role. He will leave at the end of September. He explained: "There is never a good time to leave a job like this but my priorities have changed and, while I still want to be involved in the industry by focusing on one or two projects such as National Restaurant Week, I am keen to spend more time with my young family."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods