UK: McKerracher leaves Restaurant Association to focus on industry projects
Ian McKerracher has resigned as CEO of The Restaurant Association after four years in the role. He will leave at the end of September. He explained: "There is never a good time to leave a job like this but my priorities have changed and, while I still want to be involved in the industry by focusing on one or two projects such as National Restaurant Week, I am keen to spend more time with my young family."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant