UK: McKerracher leaves Restaurant Association to focus on industry projects
Ian McKerracher has resigned as CEO of The Restaurant Association after four years in the role. He will leave at the end of September. He explained: "There is never a good time to leave a job like this but my priorities have changed and, while I still want to be involved in the industry by focusing on one or two projects such as National Restaurant Week, I am keen to spend more time with my young family."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units