AUSTRALIA: McMatch coupon confusion leads to McCourt case
The golden arches are facing legal action from disgruntled patrons. Hundred of McDonald's customers were offended when staff told them they could not claim the prizes on their 1999 Monopoly McMatch and Win coupons because they were out of date. Chairman of McDonald's Australia, Peter Ritchie, has said that the dates on the coupons could be confusing to some.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast