USA: McNeil Nutritionals launches Splenda brown sugar blend
US nutritional products marketer McNeil Nutritionals has announced the launch of Splenda Brown Sugar Blend, a reduced calorie brown sugar product.
Splenda Brown Sugar Blend is a proprietary blend of brown sugar and Splenda sweetener, or sucralose. One serving has half the calories, half the sugar, and half the carbohydrates of normal brown sugar and can be used anywhere brown sugar is used, including baking.
The company has backed the product launch with a promotional recipe competition, in which consumers can win a food mixer for the best recipe using at least a quarter of a cup of Splenda Brown Sugar Blend.
The new product is available at grocery, supermarket and club stores nationwide.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review