USA: MCT Dairies opens Manufacturing Division
Millburn, N.J. - MCT Dairies, a leading domestic dairy trader and distributor, opened its new manufacturing division on Nov. 15. MCT Manufacturing Inc. will be housed in a 12,000-sq.-ft. facility in Appleton, Wis. The state-of-the-art processing plant is designed to run a variety of cheese conversion projects, from cut-and-wrap to cheese reclamation. It also will handle specialty custom projects and is fully equipped for dairy product recovery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch