AUSTRALIA: MD of Dairy Farmers announces retirement plans
Alan Tooth, the MD of New South Wales-based co-operative Dairy Farmers, has announced his plans to retire from his role next year, prompting market speculation of an early major merger in the Australian milk processing industry.
Tooth has been at Dairy Farmers for 12 years, during which time he has more than trebled the group's revenues and expanded its operations into Queensland and South Australia.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw