AUSTRALIA: MD of Dairy Farmers announces retirement plans
Alan Tooth, the MD of New South Wales-based co-operative Dairy Farmers, has announced his plans to retire from his role next year, prompting market speculation of an early major merger in the Australian milk processing industry. Tooth has been at Dairy Farmers for 12 years, during which time he has more than trebled the group's revenues and expanded its operations into Queensland and South Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch