USA: MDS Nordion, Food Technology Service, Inc. Applaud Use of Irradiation In Hawaii to Enhance Food Safety Efforts
MDS Nordion and FOOD TECHnology Service, Inc. (FTSI) today applauded the planned irradiation of Hawaiian fruits as an important development in the effort to give consumers more choices and enhance the safety of the nation's food supply."Momentum is building as more companies join in this effort," says FTSI's CEO, Pete Ellis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill